Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm have offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market.
Work in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Enjoy a range of benefits including monthly drinks, morning teas, sporting teams, corporate health care discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
Joining on a rolling temporary basis, you will be working with highly regarded litigators.
You will be responsible for:
- File and diary management
- Opening & closing files
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- All other secretarial / PA duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary within litigation
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
Apply online through the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.