This reputable National organisation require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer in a stand-alone role on a temporary basis to cover extended leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Banking, receipting and allocating of payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Set up of new customers
- Dealing with queries
- Credit management
- Collections calls
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Experienced in full function Accounts Receivable
- A high attention to detail and ability to 'hit the ground running'
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to easily pick up new systems and processes
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.