With a rich history and impressive growth record, this leading services business is an instantly recognisable global services business with an exceptional name for themselves here in the Australia market but also globally. An opportunity now exists for an experienced people leader to join the team as Operations Manager within their the Melbourne branch.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring quality control of service delivery, consistency and compliance in all operational matters under your control
- Act as a focal point for all client inquiries in your area of control
- Undertake cost analysis and root cause analysis to improve processes that drive improved performance
- Oversee input costs as per budget
- Organise or supervise scheduling or work
- Demonstrate commitment to the continual improvement processes
- Provide all branch staff under your control with necessary assistance in meeting service delivery targets
We are seeking an individual with a bright attitude who is not afraid to take on new challenges and possesses excellent people management skills, as well as:
- Experience similar level operational management position
- Previously managed a multi-discipline team
- Experience working in the services industry. Hygiene / environmental services industry is desirable
- Experience in report writing and strong analytical skills
- This Branch is highly visible globally, and there are significant progression opportunities from this role
- Be at the forefront of driving new initiatives for your team and make a real impact!
- Remuneration up tp 93k package plus a fully maintained vehicle and tools of the trade (mobile and laptop) provided.
- Live and work close to home, based out of Melbourne's south-east