This prestigious CBD law firm are seeking an experienced Bids & Tender Executive to join their busy and friendly team of legal professionals. This well established, mid-tier firm have offices across Australia and pride themselves on their professionalism. This role is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge.
The firm provide a number of benefits including flexible working arrangements, subsidised insurance and health care, casual Friday, various vouchers for retail shops and restaurants.
Joining the BD and Marketing team on an initial 12 month contract, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing national submissions
- Writing tenders, capability statements, professional profiles and marketing material
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Assisting legal teams with major presentations
- Assisting on projects such as website rebranding, social media initiatives and events
To be successful in securing an interview, you will demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar environment with a strong knowledge of legal terminology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are looking for an involved and varied role within a friendly and collaborative team environment where you can build and expand your skill set, this could be your ideal opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.