Responsibilities and duties:
- Assisting with the preparation of large national and smaller state-based submissions
- Write tenders, capability statements and other related professional documentation
- Liaising with partners and their teams to help write content
- Supporting legal teams for major meetings and presentations
- Assisting with other marketing activity including preparation of professional CVs, client publications, production of website and social media content plus branding initiatives and events coordination, as required.
- Strong proven experience with tender writing
- A legal background is highly advantageous
- A key personality for developing strong relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
- Working for a National Law Firm
- 12-month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
- Business Driven culture
- Possibility of role to go Contract - Perm
APPLY NOW or call Brad Donald on 03 9098 7437 for a confidential discussion.