With office across the globe, this leading law firm is highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm fosters an environment that rewards its employees for their hard work and promotes a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the litigation team. This is a temporary assignment working full-time hours and will require an initial commitment of 8 weeks.
You will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Assist with drafting documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and travel
- Diary management
- Producing reports
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Working Holiday Visa holders are encouraged to apply
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm. If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. Alternatively, call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.