People2people have partnered with an extremely diverse not for profit organisation who is community focused and offers a diverse range of services to their residents and clients across Australia.
Reporting to the Customer Care Centre Manager and Team Leader you will be based within the Community Care team working with the various centres in QLD to assist with incoming payments via phone and data entry of invoices and timesheets on to their payroll on to their inhouse system.
- Relevant tertiary qualification - business / finance coupled with experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service & data entry skills are essential
- High level of computer literacy - attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with both internal and stakeholders at all levels
- National NFP organisation - community focused
- 10-month contract
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Interact with a diverse range of internal / external customers
- ASAP start