This highly regarded national firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Corporate & Commercial team. The law firm prides itself on ensuring an exceptional client base and an outstanding work culture. This firm encourages a supportive environment to ensure growth and development, assisting others inside and outside the firm.
This role will see you supporting an innovative Partner and his team. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing of files and assisting with file management
- Providing support with billing
- Drafting and preparing emails and correspondence
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
This position is seeking someone who can grow into the position by ensuring a proactive approach to work, and willing to receive feedback and learn from the team. As a guide you will have:
- Proven experience in using MS Office, including Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be drafting correspondence and liaising with clients and senior management
- Proven experience as a Legal Assistant
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm who are dedicated to the development of their staff.
You will have access to a range of benefits including an excellent health & wellbeing program, regular social functions, and ongoing professional development.
To apply for this opportunity, please apply through the link below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach Krystal on 03 9098 7429.