Located in the south-eastern suburbs, this high performing boutique firm is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their fun and dynamic team. The successful candidate will have access to a range of benefits including fantastic work-life balance, free parking, and ongoing training whilst being able to live close to home.
The firm recently received LIV's Boutique Law Firm of the year in 2018 and the InfoTrack Client Centricity Award for Employee Engagement and Morale.
This firm is located close to public transport so employees are able to commute via public transport.
Opportunity for an experienced Legal Receptionist to join a vibrant boutique practice in the south-eastern suburbs. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- Handling phone and email enquires ;
- General PA and administration duties;
- Prioritising inquiries and urgent matters;
- General correspondence for management staff.
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience working within a Law Firm. The successful candidate will also have:
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Confidence in working with MS Office;
- Experience formatting documents;
- Professional presentation at all times.
- Great work-life balance with working hours 9am - 5pm
- Live close to home
- Free parking
- Friendly team with a family atmosphere
- Ongoing training
- Modern office with up to date technology