This global top tier law firm are currently seeking a Legal Secretaries at all experience levels to join their growing practice. With a focus across various sectors, this firm have an excellent reputation within the legal industry for providing exceptional service to their clients and an excellent work environment for their employees.
The core requirements of this position are as follows:
- Coordinate meetings and complex travel arrangements
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Prepare bills for clients
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Filter incoming phone calls, dealing with inquiries and requests from clients and other stakeholders
To be successful in this position you must have proven secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time
- Salary up to $85k package!
- Purchased annual leave
- Gym membership allowance
- Free health checks
- Paid parental leave
- Regular social events and activities
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Samantha McAuley on 02 8270 9795.