People2people have partnered with a growing Australian owned and operated organisation who known for their quality products to a wide range of clients. Being an internationally recognised and accredited supplier, they supply to Australia and many overseas countries - linked to the FMCG industry sector.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be taking on a blended role that will see you both receiving and making calls to existing clients focused on increasing order flow but also processing them accordingly. Processing orders, generating invoices and managing stock queries will be part of this exciting opportunity.
- Previous phone-based Sales & Customer Service experience within a fast-moving industry sector
- Computer literate - MS Excel (Intermediate / Advanced) and experience on an ERP system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the FMCG / Food Services industry experience highly advantageous
- Strong supportive team environment
- Work-life balance
- Work with a diverse range of clients
- Quality products and an organisation with a strong reputation and brand
- ASAP start with on the job training provided
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity that will use your existing skills but offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in an organisation that believes in the value their team brings - APPLY now. Should you have any additional questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion asap.