People2Peole Brisbane have partnered with an organisation that focus on delivering quality customer service through true partnership values and customising their services to suit their client's needs - this is the reason why they have become a market leader in their chosen field. They are seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis to take full responsibility of their payroll.
- Accurately process end to end payroll across multiple entities
- Set up new employees and entering of timesheets
- Process employee terminations and redundancies
- Interpret and apply relevant Awards and EBA
- Processing Superannuation, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation
- Manage employee payroll queries
- End of month and EOFY payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Assist in payroll system upgrade and maintenance
The successful candidate will have strong experience with the end to end function of payroll, ideally within a standalone position, who have been exposed to multiple awards and entities. You will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A focus on process improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to work as part of the team is essential.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Standalone Payroll Officer
- Inner City Brisbane Location
- Parking Onsite
- Flexible working hours
- Cohesive and dynamic team environment
- $85k + Super
If this position appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have specific questions related to the role please contact Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.