Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier law firm in the Melbourne CBD. They pride themselves on their supportive and positive working environment and excellent service to clients. With over 140 years' experience, the firm is a unique blend of both traditional and contemporary.
This highly regarded law firm is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Processing receipts and cheques
- Bank reconciliations for both office and trust accounts
- Processing credit card payments
- Assisting with end of month responsibilities
- Responsible for Trust and Controlled Monies accounts
- Prior experience in a similar role within Legal (essential)
- Prior experience in Affinity (desirable)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take initiative
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a highly reputable and progressive law firm that offer a supportive environment, flexible working arrangements, and a healthy work-life balance as well as fantastic training and development and career progression. They value open communication, individuality, and personal expression.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity please call Claragh today on 03 9098 7425.