A company based outside Auckland Central is currently seeking a Board Secretary to join their company on a full time, permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary of up to $72k per annum (dependant on experience)
- Full time, permanent Board Secretary
- A position where you can feel like you are making a difference to the community
- Free car parking
- Additional benefits
This is a newly created Board Secretary role to support the EA to the CEO, giving you the opportunity to make it your own, although your focus will be:
- Being the 'Guru' of meetings - Co-ordinating regional meeting for the DHB's
- General administration tasks such as agenda planning & extensive minute taking
- Making sure you are always one step ahead of the schedules with no diary clashes
- Supporting the CEO when the EA is unavailable
Do you have what they are looking for?
If you have at least 2 years secretarial or personal assistant experience in the health sector or a similar environment then you are on the right track, if you tick the rest of the boxes then we would love to hear from you!
- Typing speed of at least 80wpm (Typing tests can be sent)
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of how to use Microsoft Office
- Great communications skills to build and develop relationships
- A passion for helping people and working in the health sector
If you have a passion for working in the health sector and you like the sound of this Board Secretary role then hit apply on this page, or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.