This medium sized professional services firm supports businesses and individuals with business planning, audit services, strategic planning, taxation, and SMSFs. Working within their small admin team, there is now the need for a Corporate Receptionist.
Reporting to the Practice Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Answering and transferring calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing the meeting rooms & boardroom
- Typing client letters and correspondence
- Ensuring the office and kitchen are in order and well stocked
- Invoicing, timesheets, and banking
- Debtor management - outbound calls
Skills & Experience
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous reception and administration experience the professional services industry or a similar corporate environment
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to liaise with all levels in a business
- Intermediate IT skills
- A strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to respond well to training and a proactive approach to work
Joining this firm means you'll be rewarded with working for a genuine Manager who wants her team to succeed, fellow employees who enjoy going to work, fantastic offices with views of the Harbour, and regular staff events and bonding sessions.
Please APPLY TODAY through the approapriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.