This small construction organisation is making its mark in NSW and Victoria, and has its sights set on other Australian markets. As such, they need a talented Marketing Manager to assist in driving brand recognition and demand generation.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and managing marketing strategy and budgets inline with company objectsives
- Implementing and executing marketing campaigns across events, digital, social media, and print
- Managing all aspects of event coordination
- Producing and optimising content
- Handling digital marketing activities including webiste management, Google Ads, and relevant reporting
- Managing relevant web and creative agencies
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous B2B marketing strategy and execution experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to advise and influence
- Technical skills across CRM, marketing automation platforms, CMS, Google Ads, social media, and reporting tools
- Event and project management experience
- A team focused mindset and a willingness to help 'outside the job description' when required
Work in a growing company that's experienced 100% YoY growth. Enjoy beautiful offices, a casual dress code, and a supportive and hardworking team.
APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.