This national consulting firm specialises in urban planning and design, with a focus on sustainability and liveability. They have 200 employees across the country, and due to recent change and growth there is now the need for a skilled and proactive Executive Assistant to support their CEO.
Supporting the CEO with his day to day activities, you will be responsible for:
- Diary management
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Preparation of presentations and documents
- Management of board meetings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual looking to take that next step into becoming an Executive Assistant. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience ideally from within the consulting or professional services sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and other IT systems
- Effective organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritise
- A customer focused outlook and strong relationship management skills - no gatekeepers please!
Join a business that is constantly growing where you'll have the opportunity to make this role your own. Offering $80K - $90K plus super, enjoy a culture full of energy with a highly motivated group of professionals.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on (02) 8270 9750 quoting the job title.