A large reputable law firm based in Auckland Central is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their firm on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the role
- Full time, permanent Legal Secretary position
- Billing - dealing with invoices
- Building strong relationships with the clients and colleagues in different teams
- Drafting correspondence, documents and emails
- General PA duties such as diary management & travel arrangements
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Exposure to different areas of law to broaden your experience
- Join a supportive environment and a firm that values your wellbeing
- Opportunities for career progression and proffessional development
Is this the right role for you?
You will have at least 5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary and exposure to different areas of law would be a bonus! You will be able to build relationships quickly and be proactive by always thinking one step ahead.
How to apply:
If you have all the skills and you like what the firm is offering, then apply for this Legal Secretary role via the link on this page or if you would like to hear more contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.