This boutique firm based in the Sydney CBD, is well-established Plaintiff Compensation firm who prides themselves on providing the highest level of expert advice. They embrace a work life balance and create an enjoyable working environment for the staff.
This firm is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to support their Motor Vehicle Accident team. You will be helping support in a range of Personal Injury matters, with a focus on securing the best result for the Plaintiff.
This will start immediately as a temp role running for 6 to 8 weeks and will require full time hours.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary & Email management
- Preparing, processing and editing legal documents
- Preparing briefs
- Litigation experience
- Liaising with clients
- Typing dictations
- Drafting subpoena
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
You will need to a motivated, organised person who is ready to take on their career to the next challenge!
Key requirements include;
- Legal Secretarial within Plaintiff Personal Injury is a must
- Confidence liaising with clients, lawyers and senior staff members
- Strong attention to detail, along with exceptional organisational skills
- Competent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
Apply now through the appropriate link on this page to submit your CV. Alternatively, please contact Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.