Warehouse | Store person
- Varied part time position
- 2 weeks on site training
- Small business, family orientated environment
3 days a week, Store person, mature minded candidate, looking to keep themselves busy. Forklift licence needed and preference for Grab experience.
Working in a Niche market, our client provides a service to Major big business with a specialised and niche product that gives long term freshness to products in FMCG. Manufacturing and distributed from our local neighbours, our client prides themselves on the quality of there product.
Managing the inbound and outbound process for the warehouse on a three-day roster, this role is responsible for but not limited to;
- Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of the warehouse.
- Unloading containers on site using the roll grab/forklift.
- Maintains storage area and space requirements in order to prevent loss or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Using RF Express computer system issue/ receipt and dispatch goods.
- Ensure goods are properly packaged, labelled and presented to meet specifications, and for easy identification of the shipment.
- Previous Forklift experience worth Grab and Clamp fixtures (used for large paper rolls)
What the Candidate needs
This role is vital to the business structure in NSW. Although only a part time position, if the candidate is not knowledgeable about manufacturing and confident maneuvering a forklift and maintaining the warehouse area, this will heavily affect the efficiency of the business.
Please contact Lyndsay farlow 02 8270 9703 if you believe this is a role suitable for yourself.