- Manage diary and email inbox for CEO
- Extensive travel co-ordination for the CEO and Board members
- Preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Work autonomously to draft professional letters, emails, proposals, and various presentations for communicating with internal and external parties
- Take notes or minutes of various Board, Board Committee, and other meetings when required.
- Manage communication to CEO by screening calls, letters and emails. Determine which require priority and bring to CEO attention and which communication is appropriate to deal with independently.
- Communicate with stakeholders, clients, visitors to achieve aims of projects
- Arrange staff dinners or other events are required
- Reception management
What you need to bring to the role:
- High level of professionalism and ability to manage highly confidential information
- Prior Executive Assistance experience at senior management or C-suit level
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with others
Great opportunity to continue to grow and develop your EA skills working alongside a CEO that wants an involved, driven Executive Assistant to partner with during this busy time. Apply today or call Brooke Mckay on 8270 9780 for confidential discussion about your career