people2people are specialists in Sales and Marketing recruitment for legal sectors. Our recruitment consultants are currently working with a broad range of firms based in the Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs. We want to work with the best candidates and the best employers to make sure the position we find you is the perfect fit
Purpose of the role
Your team will provide the full spectrum of business development and marketing services to ensure the firm develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing clients. We are looking for someone to drive the growth in marketing strategies for our national Intellectual Property and Statutory Compensation practices within the Disputes, Competition and Insurance group team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead the national marketing and sales plans that support and is aligned with overall firm strategy and vision.
- Support Partners in assessing sales opportunities.
- Support the growth of business development skills through formal and informal coaching and guiding.
- Design and execute campaigns
- Report and assess effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives
- Facilitate training and support
More about you;
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications (relevant market and industry sectors)
- Experience in B2B BD / marketing role with a focus on product and / or segment management
- BD planning and campaign development and execution
- Experience in the legal industry
- IP and statutory compensations highly regarded.
- 130-150K package
- Training and development support
- Social & Financial rewarding
- Health and well being
To apply for this opportunity, don't hesitate - apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Esteban Calvo at people2people on 03 9098 7426