This Global Firm Top Tier Firm is well renowned with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world! The beautiful Sydney office are located in the bustling heart of the CBD. They embrace their client's needs and work along across key industry sectors. This firm promotes a diverse, collaborative work environment and encourage career progression.
This is a Marketing Executive and Business Development role working full time hours on an initial 6 month contract. It is to support 2 practice groups within the firm and to join the national marketing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and identifying market trends and opportunities with new clients and targeted pursuits
- Liaise with stakeholders for tenders and bids, publications, award submissions, assisting with the production of capability and credentials documentation
- Liaise with practice groups to plan and organise out reach events including webinars and seminars
- Collating feed back from various projects and creating reports on the effectiveness
- Bringing new marketing projects to the industry and managing the contribution of carious stake holders and clients
We're looking for a driven and professional Marketing Executive with at least one to two years' experience working in a corporate environment in a similar role.
You should also display:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven experience with effective B2B marketing development
- Corporate presentation
To apply for this position follow the link on the page, alternatively please call Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.