Work with a multi-billion revenue electrical organisation selling to millions of customers across the globe in power components in aerospace, filtration, hydraulics and vehicles. This company is located just outside the CBD, situated next to a train station and bus stops.
Working in the inside sales team you will;
- Provide excellent customer service and continue to provide a strong working relationship with clients.
- Outbound sales calls to both warm and cold clients.
- Liaise with clients regarding purchase orders and relaying information to relevant team members.
- Coordinate and review contracts.
- Answer inquiries through both phone and email providing information on product inquiries.
- Strong experience in sales for B2B sales.
- Have had experience working on systems such as SAP and Microsoft Suite.
- High attention to detail making sure all data is accurate.
- The ability and enjoy working in a face paced and team-oriented environment.
Apply today or for any other temporary positions in admin or customer service please call Aiden Boast on