People2people have partnered with a progressive and fast growing Australian owned organisation who have a proud history in building a strong property portfolio comprising of both retail (hospitality) and commercial assets and development sites within Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Ops Manager, this stand-alone Marketing Manager role will see you plan, develop and deliver strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing initiatives focused on driving sales growth and profit for each location. This hands-on role you will be covering the full marketing function including stakeholder, budget and campaign management and reporting.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing / Commerce or relevant field with previous experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in developing & delivering local marketing campaigns & events both via online and traditional channels
- Previous experience in budget / financial control and reporting
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) / interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Stakeholder engagement & liaison experience
- ASAP start
- Based at their State HQ
- Opportunity to add creative ideas and opportunities to a growing organisation
- Strong supportive team culture
- A company that truly values everyone for the role they play and value they add
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a growing organisation where your creative flair, resilience and hunger to add value not only to the bottom line but to the customer experience as well is recognised and valued - APPLY NOW. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 today for a confidential discussion.