Located in the south-eastern suburbs, this well-known law firm has a reputation across Victoria as being leaders in their industry. They pride themselves on providing the best advice and doing everything in their power to make the legal process as open, uncomplicated and as non-frightening as possible for their clients.
This reputable law firm is based just a two-minute walk from a train station so employees are able to commute via public transport.
This is a Temp Office Coordinator position with PA duties for a Senior Partner in the practice for approximately 8 weeks - starting this week.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary and email management
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Preparing and amending general correspondence and documents
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Taking incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience in a PA role providing support to seniority -law firm experience is desirable
- A positive, proactive attitude - constantly thinking outside of the box
- High energy and want to work for an intelligent, successful Partner
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and ability to think and act quickly
- Confident IT user - particularly on MS Office
If you have the required experience, please click apply for immediate consideration or call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.