This award winning, global law firm has an ongoing success rate due to their continued commitment to their clients and having a creative approach to legal. With multiple offices globally, this top-tier law firm is seeking an experienced Temp Legal Assistant (4 weeks) to support a Partner in the area of Commercial Disputes.
Working closely with the Partner, your responsibilities will include;
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel and events
- Typing and editing documents
- Preparing correspondence
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Assisting with general ad-hoc duties
To be successful for this position you will require;
- Proven experience as a Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or contact Mary Savova for a confidential discussion on 03 9098 7427.