With offices around the globe, this award-winning law firm encourages a collaborative work environment and fosters a supportive team culture.
This is an immediate start temporary position in the IP and Trademarks team based in Melbourne CBD
Your days will be busy and varied, seeing you responsible for:
- Helping the current secretary with the busy workload
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Billing - Elite
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administration duties
To successful you will possess:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within IP/Trademarks or other commercial areas
- Advanced skills in MS Word and high attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.