Our client is a leading business in their field with a large customer base and a continually growing national presence. An employer of choice for energetic, motivated and dedicated people, our client leads with passion and purpose. Currently in acquisition mode, this company is one to look out for!
about the role
Working as a key member of the finance team and reporting to the Assets Manager, this is a broad role that will see you working across their businesses to support the timely production of month end accounts. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Managing and coordinating CAPEX form approvals
- Communication of CAPEX application status and approvals to relevant stakeholders
- Managing and reconciling the Work in Progress accounts and maintenance of the CAPEX Spend Tracker
- Capitalise assets to the Fixed Assets Registers in line with internal and ATO guidelines
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Preparation of CAPEX cashflows
- Completion of other delegated month-end financial and management accounting tasks
- Reconciliation of assigned Balance Sheet accounts
- Delivering high level customer service to internal and external stakeholders
Degree qualified and looking to commence CA/CPA, you'll have a minimum of 12 months experience in an Assistant Accountant/ well rounded finance officer role within a fast paced business. You will demonstrate:
- end of month experience and know your debits from your credits
- strong time management skills
- a positive attitude and a "can- do" approach
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
what's on offer?
Join one of Australia's fasted growing businesses in a finance team with opportunity to learn and grow your career! The team is looking for someone they can mentor and support to develop their skills. Based on the Brisbane city fringes, they are close to transport and on street parking is readily available. A generous salary and benefits is also on offer.