We are recruiting on behalf of a premium independent law firm who are known for their insight, innovation and agility to create success for their clients on a global stage.
This reputable law firm possess a strong history spanning close to 200 years and in that time have built an impressive reputation for their focus on innovation and technologies which create opportunities for their clients in a rapidly changing business landscape. Their lawyers are known for being world class who think big and do things differently.
Not only does this practice have an established practice here in Melbourne, they are well known across Australia and have strong partnering relationships throughout the Asia Pacific region and worldwide.
An opportunity for a talented and bright Legal Assistant in this practice's Melbourne office has arisen due to fast expansion. This is a Legal Assistant opportunity within their Litigation practice supporting a Partner and a few Associates.
- Diary/travel and email management
- Opening/closing files
- Client liaison and management
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Time recording assistance
To be considered for this Legal Assistant position, you must have:
- Proven litigation experience and confidence supporting up to Partner level
- Advanced knowledge of Word to produce high-quality documentation
- Advanced knowledge of CMS or other finance-related software to manage expenses, matters, timesheets, client billing and reporting requirements
- Up to $95,000 package
- A Scholarship for Individual Excellence Program
- Access to a mentoring program
- Excellent career paths for all support staff
- An industry-leading 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible work practices for staff
- Access to leading industry and business training
- An opportunity to actively contribute to the broader community
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433