This boutique accounting organisation has remained within family hands for over 40 years and have carved a niche area of the tax accounting sector as their specialisation.
Reporting to the Principal, as Receptionist, you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Greeting clients and responding to enquiries via phone and email
- Assisting the Principals and other staff with diary management, meeting coordination and minute taking
- Filing and maintaining documents (soft and hard copies)
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks when required
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous experience in a tax accounting firm
- Exposure to the Handisoft program ideally
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A team-oriented work ethic and the ability to help out in all areas of a business
By joining this organisation, you will join a successful family-oriented team. You will have the opportunity to work close to home with onsite parking provided.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.