Due to an internal promotion, there is an opportunity to join Australia and New Zealand's leading provider in next-generation telecommunications. This business is a leader in its space, referred to as the business of choice when testing or trialling new concepts. They look to employ people who add value, who want to make a positive impact but also have the ambition to grow the business. Reporting to the National HSEQ Manager, you will be providing HSEQ advice, guidance, support and coaching to staff and contractors with a focus on the Lower and Central North Island region.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary for the right person (up to $90k)
- Lower Hutt location - Avoid the city commute!
- Fortnightly team breakfasts
- Acting as an internal coach and advisor to project and subcontractors
- Management of workplace incidents/injuries/illnesses
- Complete HSEQ audits, site inspections and safety observations
- Facilitate onsite consultation with the workplace through briefing, training and toolbox meetings as required
- Ensure accurate and up to date documentation and information relating to HSEQ issues and training is collected, reported, disseminated and stored for each project
- Relevant H&S qualifications
- Previous experience in telecommunications or construction
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- In-depth knowledge of AS/NZS 4801, AS/NZS ISO 14001 and AS NZS ISO 9001
- Valid and clean full drivers licence
If you are HSEQ Advisor looking for a change and have the drive to succeed, APPLY ONLINE. Alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you are looking for new opportunities or would like to know more, please call Samantha McCall for a confidential discussion on 09 869 6252