This aviation company are going through a period of transition, aligning their leadership team with the next phase of business growth. With a long standing history in the market place in a competitive industry sector, they are looking for a Ppersonal Assistant to come on board in a temporary capacity to support them through this change!
About the role
Reporting to the Chairman and working with the Exec Leadership team, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by assisting the leadership team in their administrative tasks. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the leader's calendars and inboxes, responding to emails on their behalf, re-directing emails where appropriate, and following up when required
- Managing meetings including preparation, issuing agendas and supporting documents, creating Minutes, and following up with action points
- Coordinating administrative support within the business, including logistics/travel bookings, answering phones, stationary orders, and in and out-bound mail
- Coordinate office events and activities on behalf of the leadership team
- Attending board meetings abroad, as well as preparing and collating board reports coupled with minute taking.
With demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant role, you will have high attention to detail, be professionally presented, and have an excellent phone manner. Able to deal with high pressure environments, and work autonomously to support the leadership team, you will also be high-energy, driven, and able to quickly learn new technology and processes on the go. A current passport will be necessary, as there is a requirement of travel overseas to attend and minute company board meetings.
- 4-6-month assignment, with possibility for permanency based on business needs
- Brisbane CBD location - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work with an established and energetic leadership team, while they go through a period of growth and change!
If you're an experience EA/PA, availble immediately and looking for your next challenge, please APPLY NOW or call Sian Mabardi on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.