An independent law firm based in East Tamaki is currently seeking a legal assistant to join their conveyancing team on a full-time permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Full time, permanent Legal Assistant role (conveyancing)
- Based in East Tamaki- you won't need to travel to the CBD
- Free parking
- Supportive and friendly team
- Competitive salary up to $55000 per annum dependent on experience
該職位的侧重点是整理物业转让和房產法相關的法律文件, 并为合作伙伴提供支持. 申請人需要具有法律秘书工作经验, 并且对房產转让法律法規具有深刻的理解. 此外該職位要求英语流利,普通话和广东话也是申請優勢。
- Prepare legal documents in relation to conveyancing and property law
- Providing two of the partners support with all conveyancing matters
- Personal Assistant duties such as diary and email managemen
- You will need to have previous experience working as a legal secretary
- A strong understanding of conveyancing law
- Must be able to speak English, Mandarin & Cantonese would be a bonus
If you are looking for a role with that work to life balance, and would like to be taken into immediate consideration for this Legal Assistant position, then please apply via the link on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.