This instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Receivable/Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This company is a genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Full function Accounts Receivable within a high-volume environment
- Allocations, receipting and banking of monies received
- Checking and distributing of invoices
- Preparing customer statements
- Follow up on outstanding payments and resolving billing discrepancies
- High volume reconciliations across a number of entities
- EOM reporting including, journals, accruals, discrepancies and prepayments
- Assisting the accounting team as required.
To be successful for this position, you will have a strong background in accounts receivable with experience in month end reporting. This role will be joining a large finance team, within a busy and fast pace environment. Your problem-solving skills will be of a high level and you will have a good understanding of excel. A driven individual with the ability to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working with people and will have a motivated and positive attitude and outlook.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner City Location - close to public transport
- $60-65k + super
- Growing organisation
- Employee benefits