This multinational organisation is well known and one of the most recognisable brands in their industry. As a market leader, they always thrive to set the trends and be at the forefront of technological developments and have established strong relationships with their clients. Located in the Blacktown surrounds, they are easily accessible by car (free and secured car park onsite) or by public transport (bus stop across the road). People enjoy working there and they are famous for looking after their staff as they provide excellent benefits on top of an attractive salary package (access to onsite and subsidised cafeteria, restaurant and gym as well as free and secured parking onsite and modern and comfortable offices.
Joining a team of 3, you will be working across various aspects of the payroll function for around 1200 employees for both Australia and New Zealand. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Deal with various ad hoc projects (backpays, super insurance...)
- Provide the manager with regular reports
- Assist the team and the manager with ad hoc responsibilities
Starting pretty much immediately on a 3 month contract, if you prove yourself there could be potential for extension and long term permanency.
The ideal candidate
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
Experience in payroll, ideally for Australia and New-Zealand
- Be able to work autonomously and be accountable
- Experience working with ADP would be ideal but not a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Mental agility to adjust to a changing environment
- A friendly personality to fit in well with the team