A mid- sized law firm based on the North Shore is currently seeking a legal secretary to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Law firm based in North shore - you won't need to travel to the city each day
- Join a relaxed, not corporate law firm
- Amazing company culture with no hierarchy
- Competitive salary in line with market rate from $50k- $75k (experience dependent)
- Join a firm that are happy to invest time into you for career progression
You will be joining a general law firm who have a primary focus on conveyancing matters for both residential and commercial properties.
- Dealing with sale and purchase agreements
- Liaising with clients both over the phone and in person
- General administration duties
The firm would ideally like you to have legal secretary experience specialising in conveyancing, although, they are happy to train the right person up. It is all about the culture fit, they are looking for someone who is positive and proactive and doesn't take themselves to seriously but is willing to roll their sleeves up and get the job done!
How do you apply?
If you like the sound of this legal secretary role and you are already thinking about all the extra time you will save not travelling into the CBD! Then hit apply on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.