One of the largest and most impressive law firms in the World is seeking a Billing Clerk to join their Operations Department for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a newly created opportunity to work closely with the legal staff and internal finance team to provide support to billing and collections across all practice areas.
They offer a range of excellent benefits to their employees, including regular team events, subsidised gym memberships, casual Fridays and ongoing training and development.
As Billing Clerk you will be responsible for:
- High volume processing of invoices
- Draft follow-ups to debtors
- Support Practice Executives
- Updating billing guidelines to ensure accuracy
- Distributing invoices and liaising with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience with Elite 3E is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Work in a fast-paced, diverse and professional team environment
- Global law firm who is progressive and forward thinking
- Work in Melbourne CBD offic
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more, please call Claragh on 03 9098 7425 for a confidential discussion