With offices globally, this top tier law firm advises some of the world's largest organisations and is at the forefront for providing a full range of premium legal services. Located in the heart of the CBD, this firm prides itself on supporting the personal and professional goals of its employees and celebrates success.
This reputable law firm is in a stage of growth and therefore seeking a number of Legal Assistants to support up to partner level in their different teams. This is a traditional Legal Assistant role and your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Assist with drafting documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and travel
- Diary management
- Producing reports
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a strong level of attention to detail
- Client focused
- Ability to work autonomously
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to support some of the most impressive lawyers in Australia and gain experience in a top global firm. You will be working in stunning offices located in the heart of the CBD and be part of an environment that rewards and celebrates success.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm. If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. Alternatively, call Krystal Spittal at people2people on 03 9098 7429.