This law firm has a global presence with excellent benefits and pride themselves on their professional level of service. They're based in Sydney's CBD with stunning offices with convenient access via public transport.
This is a full time Recruitment Advisor position to work along side the HR team to secure the best talent in the market. It is an initial month long temporary assignment with the possibility to extend further. It will be paying up to $35ph plus super depending on previous experience with an immediate start. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Taking detailed job briefs
- Drafting appealing job advertising
- Liaising with internal stake holders
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies
- Coordinating interviews
- Developing interview questions and assessments
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join the HR team of this Leading Law Firm. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret a job brief and accurately relay to an advertisement
- Previous experience using Taleo
If this sounds like a role that you would like to be considered for please follow the appropriate link on the page to submit your CV. Alternatively you can call Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.