This mid-tier law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry. With offices around Australia, this firm practices across a wide range of practice areas. They are a progressive firm with low staff turnover.
Day to day, you will be providing support to at least 5 team members including 1-2 partners. Your day will be busy, seeing you utilise your expert skills to complete the following responsibilities:
- Client liaison
- Court filings
- Extensive file management
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Open and close files
To be successful in this position you must have experience as Legal Secretary ideally within Commercial Litigation. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time position
- Up to $85,000 package
- Great team culture
- Friday drinks
- Social club
- Morning tea periodically
- Work lifestyle policy
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Emma Wragg on 08 8317 4802 for a confidential discussion.