Our client is a leading Intellectual Property firm that possess an excellent reputation within legal industry. With a strong focus on culture, they pride themselves on their dynamic and supportive working environment.
In this busy role, you will be working in the Filings team assisting with a wide range of duties. Your core responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and filing amendments
- Filing and reporting patents and designs applications
- Preparing quotes for filing
- Prepare filing reports
- Preparing, producing and distributing letters of acknowledgement
- Producing cost estimates for foreign instructors for filings
To be successful in this position you must have demonstrated experience within IP. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Experienced using Inprotech highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time
- Salary up to $80k package
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ongoing training and support
- Social and fun workplace
- Competitive remuneration
If you are looking to expand and develop your skill set, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.