This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well renowned, top tier law firm in Sydney CBD. This firm have a fantastic reputation for successfully managing a wide range of non-contentious and contentious matters for their client base. Furthermore, this law firm foster a great working environment and rewards their employee's for their hard work.
Your role will be fast paced and challenging, requiring you to utilise your prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing all incoming correspondence
- Extensive file management
- Organising meetings and travel
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Answering the phone and redirecting queries as needed
To be successful in this position you must have demonstrated Legal Secretarial experience. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Health and wellbeing seminars
- Free gym membership
- Discounts on health care
- Casual Friday's
- Social events
- Salary up to $85k package
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.