The firm is a highly regarded in the legal industry and has enjoyed continued growth and success. This prides themselves on delivering high quality service and offers great employee benefits. This is an great opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Day to day, you will be providing support in a float capacity seeing you utilise your superior secretarial skills to complete the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Managing all incoming correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- File management
- Organising meetings and travel
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- Answering the phone and redirecting queries as needed
To be successful in this position you must have demonstrated Legal Secretarial experience in a float capacity. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary up to $85k package
- Active social committee, Friday drinks and birthday celebrations
- Yoga and Pilates classes
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.