This award winning national mid-tier law firm have an excellent reputation within the legal industry. They are very well established across Australia, continuously providing exceptional service to all clients. This highly regarded law firm is located in the stunning heart of Sydney CBD.
As a member of the Client Services team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing superior customer service to current and future clients
- Coordinate catering and meeting room requirements
- Setting up video conferences
- Providing administrative assistance to the wider team
- Answering incoming and telephone calls and emails and fielding enquiries
To be successful in this position you must have solid customer service and administrative experience in a corporate environment.
You must also possess:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Barista/hospitality experience is ideal
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Social events
- Low staff turnover
- Subsidised gym membership
- $55,000 - $65,000 package
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.