An international manufacturing business, based at Eagle farm required the assistance of an experienced Credit Officer to join their Finance team on an initial 6 month maternity leave contract with likely extension. Work 9:00am to 3:30pm, 5 days per week.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Set up of new customers
- Manage and set credit limits
- Bank reconciliations
- Collections and Debt Management
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experienced Credit Officer with full function Accounts Receivable experience
- System savvy with intermediate Excel
- A strong attention to detail with well-developed problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, along with strong customer service skills
- A team player, who is able to 'hit the ground running'
What's on Offer?
- 6 month contract with likely extension
- Great working environment
- A hand over and training
- Work 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Eagle farm location, on-site parking
- Commence 22nd July