Based on the Ryde/ Macquarie Park business park, this business is one of the leaders in the office equipment industry. Their heritage has lead them to offer exceptional levels of service and support to their clients. Their values and culture have built their brand to be one of the best globally.
Reporting to the Contracts & Tenders Team Leader you will;
- Work with the team in drafting and finalising customer contracts and supply agreements.
- Support the sales team with ongoing advice to optimise sales opportunities
- Review and negotiate tender documents and final agreements
- Analyse improvement actions for the business to maximise customer experience
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience in managing, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- A commercial mindset with exposure to legalities and management of contracts
- A high level of negotiation and influential skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Environmentally aware business
- Free parking provided to staff
- Beautiful open planned offices
- Temp to permanent opportunity with a global business
- A company who values its staff and culture
Apply today and Aiden Boast at people2people will be in touch!