Our client is a newly established construction company who is seeking an experienced leader to fill the newly created role of General Manager. The opportunity exists to recruit and establish the teams within the office, whilst leveraging from excellent existing client relationships from the Managing Partners of the business.
You will be in charge of the day to day running of the business working with the support of the 3 Managing Partners to ensure business goals are achieved. You will be responsible for establishing teams within the office including administration, accounts and estimation departments. Numerous client relationships are already in place, however, your own connections will be welcomed in order to grow the business.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Establishing, managing, and developing the workforce
- Management of all operational items specific to the running of the business, inclusive of staffing, reporting and projects
- Performance reporting on the organisation's overall strategic plan
- Market the company and procure work to sustain and grow the business
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified senior manager with the ability to assist in leading the organisation through its phase of growth.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a previous General or Operational management role within the Construction industry
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- MBA qualified
- The ability to deal with all types of people
- 10 + years' experience in the construction industry
- Opportunity join in an exciting phase of growth for the firm where you are able to pave the way for future growth and truly make an impact
- Competitive remuneration package including mobile and laptop provided as well as a bonus on performance.
- Convenient inner city location with parking available onsite
- A growing culture, within a friendly and team-oriented environment