People2people have partnered with a longstanding not for profit organisation that employs thousands of people nationally to provide quality service to the community and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, you will be based in Townsville supporting and working the local business leaders to drive end to end people & culture services within the business. Focused on engaging, consulting and inspiring teams to drive efficiency, innovation and productivity while striving to achieve company goals and strategies.
- Tertiary HR qualification coupled with relevant experience preferably gained within the community services, age care or health services industry sectors.
- HR generalist experience with a proven track record in managing complex HR issues.
- Exposure to change management would be advantageous
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Experienced in analyzing data to assist with decision making process and outcomes
- 6-month assignment - to start ASAP
- Work for a highly regarded NFP
- Partner within both line managers and the broader HR team
- Busy role where there is challenge and diversity
If you have the skills, experience and passion to take on this role and are happy to undertake complete a police clearance process - please APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 today for a confidential discussion.