Australia and New Zealand's leading provider in next generation telecommunications. This business is a leader in its space, referred to as the business of choice when testing or trialling new concepts. They look to employee people who add value, who want to make a positive impact but also have the ambition to grow the business.
This role is responsible for working on RFP's and providing the commercial and contractual input to the RFP response, including commercial responses and commercial conditions that would apply in the Bid.
What are we looking for?
- 5 - 7 years' experience within contract management
- Telecommunication or ICT experience
- Experience undertaking Risk review and mitigation plan in Bid cycle;
- Experience leading negotiations of contracts against procurement teams in Telecoms and Technology customer;
- In-Life management of Contracts, including dispute resolution, contract change and contract renewal;
- Candidate needs a deep knowledge and awareness of Contracts and Contract Terms and Conditions
- Provide pre-contract support to the team and design the commercial model
- Take ownership of the contract and lead contract negotiations
- Draft contracts and execute contract negotiation processes and sub
- Analyze and manage (commercial) risks and ensure contract and transaction quality.
- Handle contract change management and fulfilment
If you have recent experience working in Executive roles and have the drive to succeed, APPLY NOW via the link on this page or contact Samantha van der Merwe on +64 9 869 6253 for more information.